The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

USB connection issue

My computer and laptop is not detecting the folders after connecting through USB port. After several unplug finally it's detecting the folders. Is anyone facing the same issue? What is the solution

Best Answer

After connecting phone to laptop , Choose the transfer mode on the phone. It usually gives a pop-up most of the time. Else pull down the notification , USB charging this device  > Tap > Transfer files.

Check 'My PC' on laptop for Nokia phone folder and access it.

Tech Wizard

Answer

After connecting phone to laptop , Choose the transfer mode on the phone. It usually gives a pop-up most of the time. Else pull down the notification , USB charging this device  > Tap > Transfer files.

Check 'My PC' on laptop for Nokia phone folder and access it.

Hi Nishant, I know this already. But the problem is Files are not reflecting after clicking on Nokia 5 drive in laptop / desktop. After several attempts this is coming. I go to know this is a permanent problem in N5 set. Lets see if they cn fix it.

Tech Wizard

Check this post once.
https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000012623

U can try re-installing the driver and try once. There could be other reasons like background process slowing the device.

I also had the same issue. But, after the oreo update everything just works fine...

May be you should give a try.

What I usually do I turn on my phone Bluetooth as well as my laptop Bluetooth .... Under my PC Nokia device will appear then open it and have access to my phone and external storage

Tech Wizard

But transferring large amount of data via Bluetooth is time consuming. 
I use SolidExplorer File browser application and connect to Laptop via wifi / USB.

Login to post a comment