The community forum

Join the conversation

low camera performance after oreo beta update

after update my device with oreo 8.0 beta the camera UI totally changed, it's good. but main problem, image quality is too poor. low picture detailing. it's really irritating........ need urgent solution

13 people have this question

Same here. Everyone should report this issue using the feedback app.

4 people like this

Hi! Thanks for your valuable comments! To make sure all of your feedback gets properly recorded and processed, please always send it via the Feedback App on your phone. 

Happy testing! 

we need urgent solution for camera,

5 people like this
I gave about 7-8 feedbacks on camera..the recent camera app is almost a copied version of Google camera..why Nokia doesn't go with the UI like the Lumia camera..

8 people like this
This issue must be immediately report,hate it why i buy this phone.I should have buy mia1

1 person likes this

About 20 feedback sent to the developer when it was on beta..even twitted juho sarvikas for the problem..still no solution.. google camera works fine btw.. portrait camera is also good..

3 people like this
The PIP feature is not working even after i have enabled it. And the launcher keeps on stopping. Nokia fix it soon !!
I love camera apps and photo quality during nougat. Please bring back Nokia camera not google camera...

2 people like this
Login to post a comment