The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Nokia please do it right!

Sorry guys, But I hope someone will read these lines. I am really surprised that Nokia hasn't learned from his mistakes in the past. Great hardware sh... Software made you feel in the past, now you have the chance to make it right! You have one of the best lenses in your phone can you please hire someone to code a proper software doe it!! If apple htc oneplus blablabla can do it, than you can so it! The microphone causes problems as well as the loud speaker ax well sometimes. Sorry guys you are into the network business and you should know how to So these things, hope with an update the microphone issue will be fixed. I dropped my iPhone 7 plus for the N8 so please do your best that my regret goes away! Ahhh und please make a proper app... The ux isn't nice... Thanks

Best Answer
Nokia will do it right by allowing reboot to recovery in the developer options. Also they need an app for the Nokia community plus to be able to download beta and stable OS to install from the phone. That way there is no waiting and complaining where is my update.
1 Comment

Answer

Nokia will do it right by allowing reboot to recovery in the developer options. Also they need an app for the Nokia community plus to be able to download beta and stable OS to install from the phone. That way there is no waiting and complaining where is my update.

2 people like this
Login to post a comment