Broken features running Oreo Beta 00WW5.140
Let me post my bug list :
I have some issues:
1. Feedback app dissapeared: It was working well, but the first time I turned off my Nokia, after I turned on the feedback notification in the notification bar dissapeared and has not appeared yet. So I´m not able to send screenshots.
2. Bluetooth: I always connect my headphones via Bluetooth but with the beta I only can connect them once. And if I disconnect them I have to restart my Nokia to get the connection again.
3. Screen mirror: It just don´t work. With or without WiFi, I´m not able to get my Nokia connected to any TV screen for example.
4. PIP: It just work with Google Maps and VLC. No Chrome and no other apps can.
5. Device gets slow: After 2 o 3 hours of use, it starts getting slower and I have to restat it. That´s not nice considering we have 3gb of RAM.
6. WiFi connection: sometimes if I have 2 WiFi connections available and I want to connect to one of them, the device doesn´t let me. The device itself chooses and I can´t.
That is the list I have. Those are the issues I have experienced. Hope it can help HDM to improve the final version of Oreo.
Here are some issues I faced:
Hi... me girlfriend and I have the Nokia 6. We both get the Oreo upgrade last weekend and we were happy with it. It has nice features. But today we discover a big issue: hotspot doesn't work!!!
We could connect our computer to the phone but we don't get internet connection. This is a big deal because we need that frecuently for work.
Anybody knows how to fix it or is an Oreo bug and we have to wait for a fixed release?
Nokia 6 Model TA-1021
Andoird version 8.0.0
Firmware Version 3.18.66-perf Thu Jan 18 17:47:27 CST 2018
Build Number 00WW_5_220
My issue is when playing music via Bluetooth headset, in about 20mins to 30mins, Play Music automatically stops. It doesn't happen before. Tried restarting and reconnecting the BT HS but no luck. It works well before but now it stops suddenly even using other music player applications.