The community forum

Join the conversation

Yellow Flashlight and yellowish images..

Hello everyone, I'm a big fan of Nokia but my new nokia 6 images that i capture is turning me down. All my images are yellowish. a camera with 16 MP is very good but if the colour gets yellow then it is useless plzzz help me if there is any solution. Even 12 MP Camera is better than Nokia 6 camera totally dissatisfied :-(

4 people have this question

Same for me.Nokia 6 is taking yellowish photos.

2 people like this

whats the problem for yellowish photo

Even am facing the issue , yellow flash light 

2 people like this
Nokia should update the camera app soon and should resolve the yellowish photo problem.When photos taken at night comes yellowish.

2 people like this
We should Complain Nokia for this problem. if Nokia dont bring changes to it then this nokia 6 phone is useless.
Problem is solved i oreo 8
Mr.Upadesh stop texting inappropriate comments i am using Oreo beta and there is no changes same yellowish photos last night i took 30 photos all are yellowish and nokia support told me that this phone is like this it cant be solved.
problem with yellowish photos is it looks like cheap and old generation photos why will we have this problem Samsung J7 prime is cheaper than Nokia 6 and that has soo much better quality images than Nokia 6.

Hi!!! Thanks for your valuable comments! As beta testers, your feedback is really valuable to us. Please send all your comments to us via the Feedback App, to ensure we can make the best use of your feedback and insights. 

Thanks for your support and happy testing!

Login to post a comment