The community forum

Join the conversation

NOKIA 8 - Can´t connect to camera error

I have a Nokia 8 phone and recently I receive the error Can´t connect to camera when I switch to front camera. The back camera is working ok. The phone is new and the front camera was ok.

Please I need help with this error. 

6 people have this question

Try settings, apps, camera, storage clear cache see if that works
Same here. However camera chrash after taking first photo, clicking on some button in UI or just after exiting/suspending camera application. Need to restart device everytime I want to capture a new one. "Camera Error. Can't connect to the camera".

3 people like this
Got same issue, can't connect to camera error when I select front camera. Tried clearing camera cache, data, and also factory reset of mobile, nothing is just a week old, Someone please help!

2 people like this

Good day I bought my nokia 8 on december 

and am REALLY disappointed with this phone i really tried to support you guys 

after the first week of using the mobile i got big issue with the speaker

and it took 1 week with costumer service and maintenance to bring a new part and replace it with the damaged one, and i was okay with this as long as they fixed it 

yesterday out of nowhere i got this stupid error (cannot connect to camera) 

so i tried to reset my phone forgetting to backup my data 

and after resetting the phone the camera app worked fine, but i lost all of my photos and data 
however i was okay but this happens again today ??? Really and what am i suppose to do now ? reset AGAIN ?!! 
i'm really disappointed in you NOKIA  

Try this: Settings, apps and notifications, camera and DISABLE. Reset your smartphone. Enter again to Settings, apps and notifications, camera and press ENABLE button.
Login to post a comment