We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

How do I stop WiFi connection lost tone

If my WiFi connection drops my Nokia 5 rings like I got a text message. It's really annoying. How do I stop it happening?

I asked this question 3 weeks ago and no one bothered answering. Really what's the point of this forum? I thought it was to ask for help. It looks like no one is ever going to answer my question. What a useless waste of time. Worst support forum I ever came across. No effort to help whatsoever.

Hi user1511348850781,

While this is a place where you can come for peer-to-peer discussion, the forum is not an official technical support channel. For tech support, please contact customer support: Support App or nokia.com/phones/support

Mike

I don't know if this is a bug or a rough edge but it is certainly annoying. It shouldn't make a noise for this. It actually shows a notification for about half a second but it disappears too quickly to access the block controls.

I managed to make my Nokia 5 stop doing this by going into Settings->WiFi and then tapping on the cog icon. Under there is an option to "Switch to mobile data automatically". Switching that option on stops the connection lost tone.

Login to post a comment