The community forum

Join the conversation

Updates problem

After customer care service my updates were gane now i m unable to get updates of security and also Android updates

4 people have this question

i think you are form india. i am from india also. i am repeatedly asking this problem here. there is no solution. i did chat with support center as well as i went to service center. no one gona listen your problem bro.

i am stuck with 7.1.2 with Oct security  patch. my device is not certified after a software update from service center. i went there again and again to certify my device. they dont know how to certify a device. now i am totally hopeless. 

in my opinion u just wait for Oreo update comes to india after that go to care. there my be chance that your problem ll resolve. as well as mine. just leave everything and pray to god.

(for check weather your device is certified of not just go to google playstore>left top cornor there is a three bar > then click that > settings > device certification  )

i hope u leave a comment your device is certified or not.

I PERSONALLY REQUEST EVERYONE TO COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC

1 person likes this
Uncertified no update
I also try to connect very possible person, but still problem not solved. Even area service centre are not doing anything about this.
Well the issue is that the building hmd has given to their partners have not being tested by Google so the issue is with hmd but if your device is out of warranty you may as a friend who has the same device and as him to give him a backup of his rom and flash it in your device (this method may or may not work and I claim no responsibility if any thing happens to your device)
First, I don't know who is building what? Know that I think I purchased a nokia 6 phone after a few months I facing issues in using it, so I registered a complaint and also visited area service center thrice. I registered this complaint when my phone is under warranty and I don't have any friends how having the Nokia 6. So whatever the solution you giving should be performed by you people only.
Simi started a topic a day ago I just found a working trick to certify Nokia 6 in playstore, my Nokia 6 is also uncertified after service centre flashed it.... TRICK- First of all u need (1)- OST tool 6.0.4 version... (2)-PC running windows 10 ( use any but works perfectly without drivers issue in windows 10) (3) SD card (4) Data Cable... (a-)First off all install the OST tool with patch... (b) Download Firmware update of TA 1021 India from the net, extract it ,it should be .nb0 extension (c)- Download December 2017 security patch of naught of TA 1021 / TA 1023 ,put it in SD card (d)- Now reboot to recovery menu using hardware buttons to install this update from SD card... Select apply update from SD card... Phone will end the operation with error i.e update is aborted... Again using hardware button power off your phone... ( We apply December update to downgrade Bootloader) Now open OST tool, select .nb0 file that you selected.... Flash it, it will take around 3-5 minutes... Now you downgrade to naughat 7.1.1 Now check for updates again... You will get oreo via OTA... After installation of oreo via OTA your phone will become certified again... And you will recieve all security updates upto September month... Cheers happy flashing... Trick working 100 %<
I think this steps should be followed by area service centre. It may damage you phone hardware. The steps you mentioned above should be more descriptive like ost tool download like & pictures and recovery menu from phone hardware button.
I have install ost tool,now i require ta 1021 nb0 file link, have anyone?
Login to post a comment