The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

The final version of android 8.0 was released

Why is the final release of Oreo 8.0 available to everyone, but not to those who are registered in the beta lab and got the beta version?

Best Answer

Hi all,

Great to see so many of you are looking forward to receiving the official Android Oreo on your Nokia 5 or Nokia 6! Beta labs users are prioritised to be the very first to receive any upgrades and thanks for highlighting any delays here. We appreciate your concerns and have identified the issue - the build will be with you soon (note that roll-out is phased as usual to secure quality delivery).

Going forward, we'll ensure we deliver you the next upgrade in quick time. We appreciate your patience and we're sure you'll enjoy the next Oreo experience!

Mike

21 people have this question

has the official version of oreo android already arrived?

2 people like this

Ziv QO, Yes, today started sending

2 people like this

Has the official Oreo update arrived for Nokia5 too?

1 person likes this

user1517248314569, Yes. It is available only for those who were not a beta tester.

and why not to us ?, or will it be after a while, perhaps is it limited by regions?

Seems like 5_200 was just converted to alpha. I did not need to Update again.
How to Get this Update for those, who are registered in Beta Lab!

2 people like this
Still no update available for beta users

1 person likes this
Did any beta user received the official oreo update??

1 person likes this
I am not a beta tester then also I didn't get update
Just finished updates my nokia 5..

1 person likes this
How did you get that update?
Yes how did you get that? I still didn't get that, did anyone else got the update?
I'm on 5200. Is this the final, full release? If it is I still have many lockup issues and restart issues, like I have through the beta testing. Not happy.

2 people like this
Login to post a comment