The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

wifi issues

having problems with my wifi on the nokia 8.apps are slow to open or wont open at all,av to keep closing them to work after about 3 attempts.they work fine when I switch wifi off,but I'm sick of using all my data.been into ee and they said it could be the home internet & back to carphone warehouse n they said the same.funny how 3 other phones n 3 tablets work fine at home,only seems to be with this nokia 8.first time I;ve had issues with nokia in 20 years.solve the problem nokia.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. First thought it was the old wifi extender. Got a new one today, problem still occurs. Every few minutes I have to turn the phones wifi off and back on to get it to work. It is horrrible to work with this phone as it is right now. Even considering to return it. Definitely will if it turns out to be a hardware issue which I hope it is not because I quite like this phone.

1 person has this question

Answer

I'm having the same issue. First thought it was the old wifi extender. Got a new one today, problem still occurs. Every few minutes I have to turn the phones wifi off and back on to get it to work. It is horrrible to work with this phone as it is right now. Even considering to return it. Definitely will if it turns out to be a hardware issue which I hope it is not because I quite like this phone.

1 person likes this
Have similar issues in WIFI with a TP Link router. Oreo 8.1 beta is very bad. Every device can connect except this phone. Disabled Short GI in wireless advance settings. Worked for some time and stops working when my ISP renews the IP. Can connect fine to mobile hotspot, just not router. Problem with Oreo.
Login to post a comment