The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Dolby Atmos in Android Oreo

So I have Oreo update pending on my Nokia 6 TA-1021, but I'd like to get a clarification on whether Dolby Atmos is there or it is still missing like in beta build.
Could anyone please confirm they have or lack Dolby Atmos on official (not beta) Android 8?

Best Answer
I installed the official update 8 hours ago and Dolby Atmos is back again, so go ahead and enjoy the update.

1 person has this question

Answer

I installed the official update 8 hours ago and Dolby Atmos is back again, so go ahead and enjoy the update.

1 person likes this

@volk
Awesome, thank you!

how come you have oreo update for TA-1021, model? it says no new update in my phone.

@Natlet: Just be patient, I suppose. I was a beta tester so I guess the update comes faster. Before receiving the update I'd already checked for updates like crazy :P

1 person likes this

I've seen in news that Nokia 6 users started to receive Oreo, so I clicked Check for update and it became available to install right away

this dolby is broken i hear lot of noise and volume is high

4 people like this
It's a major problem on Dolbey Atmos in new update.... Needs to solve...

The output of this dolby version on the official oreo update is way overpowered. It's blasting the speakers. 

I updated my phone also in official Oreo. I've got a problem also in Dolby Atmos... When playing music, volume automatically decreases, then will back, then decreases again. I think it blocks noise and loud frequency haha..

I've noticed that as well. When I listen to a song that starts slowly with just a few sounds/instruments, it's louder than it used to be before the update, and then, when more sounds are being added, the volume decreases. Kinda annoying

Same problem here. It produces a noisy buzz in quiet audio and some 'auto volume' stuff going on. When I listen to music the volume goes up and down annoyingly, and when I listen to asmr it buzz like crazy. At the end, i turned it off.

Same Problem here with "auto volume". If i switch volume to minimum, it increase automaticaly. For now i turned Dolby Atmos of. The normal Sound without Dolby is like it should. Please Nokia fix this Problem. Thanks a lot.My Phone Modell: TA-1021 / Build-Nummer 00WW_5_220 / Android Version: 8.0.0

Login to post a comment