The community forum

Join the conversation

About Oreo 8.1

I have updated Oreo version today but camera clarity is very low then older version photo for coming dark I need to display full I need to put to display in full bright, otherwise doesn't support bright photos, Is there any suggestion for this I can downgrade to naugat , or update to advanced version

Hi friends I am Nokia 6 TA 1000 user recently I got my Android Oreo update .But I am facing few issues here I m listing out if any one having info pls share in this topic play store is not working I can't download any app it's giving me 404error 2.suddenly some of the apps are stopped working it is asking to force close 3.i am currently in India.,before update I got volte ,voice over LTE option but now it's not available..Really fedup with this Kindly check this Thank you

Hi, i have a TA-1021, upgraded to stable Oreo,  the problems you mentioned for TA-1000 are not with me. Mine is working better than before.

Regarding picture quality, i have to agree that some pics are coming underexposed if clicked automatically, Sometimes I have to manually adjust the sun-slider near the focus area to get correct exposure, while taking shots indoor.

Login to post a comment