The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Ta-1025 oreo

I found out that a lot of Nokia 6 phones have recently gotten the Oreo update but my phone a TA-1025 in america, no sim, has not gotten it yet. Anybody know why. I have the January 1, 2018 security patch and I have tried with and without sim but no update yet. Is this normal. Is there a way to speed up the process so my phone can receive the Oreo update now? Getting very impatient as I have been waiting for a long time since America wasn't eligible for the beta labs and China, Taiwan, India and others have already gotten Oreo.

Best Answer
Hi Brendan, I'm also an American user with a TA-1025 Nokia 6. I have an AT&T sim in mine - I just got the Oreo update and February security patch today on Feb 15. Check again today, it might be available.

1 person has this question

Patience seems to be the key word here but no need to worry,I haven't received an update yet here in Estonia either.

It did not come to me, but I did restore to the factory settings so I started downloading the latest as well as January as well as included.

Answer

Hi Brendan, I'm also an American user with a TA-1025 Nokia 6. I have an AT&T sim in mine - I just got the Oreo update and February security patch today on Feb 15. Check again today, it might be available.

3 people like this
I have gotten the OREO update. I got it a few days ago. Thanks
Login to post a comment