The community forum

Join the conversation

Oreo/Sound

I Updated my Nokia 6 today to Oreo. I have a big Problem. I can't turn the volume down like i did with Nougat(it got very loud) and the Sound quality got very bad. Please change this in the next Software Update. Maybe i will reset my phone to Nougat again.

49 people have this question

It's really ridiculous, about five months passed away and they (Nokia/HMD) did'nt solve a sh*t.

Originally my TA-1021, Hardware 5.1, and Android Nougat was the smartphone with the best sound that i have ever heard, but everything changed with Android Oreo. Under version 8.0 the sound was bad, under 8.1 a little bit better but not good. Next i will try the rollback to Android Nougat, i don't need the Oreo features, but i want back the excellent sound!

I have hard reseted my Nokia 6 TA1021 . Still it is not receiving June patch. Please someone help me. My another Nokia 6 ta1021 received update.
I haven't updated yet. Does the sound work good with dobly off? Thanks
My one Nokia 6 ta1021 received june update within two hours of release but my other Nokia ta1021 is not detecting June OTA even after after hard reset.

Did anybody get July 2018 security update on Nokia 6. If yes then please let me know did Dolby Atmos issue (hissing noise) is solved and also low ringtone volume problem is solved ?

Bro.. it no use u try to inquiry about hissing sound with just security patch unless there is major update on Oreo like before from 8.0 update to 8.1. In case the update like that then you can asked people or you might try itself.
I've received July Update about two days ago. I don't know so much about the update, but it seems that Dolby Atmos issue was fixed finally. I'm so glad with that.

1 person likes this
The issue still there. Try ur lowest sound setting and watch any video or song.. u will see hissing sound there..

This Bug is worst on TA-1033

I have no sound at all i cannot use the phone anymore. Please fix it ASAP

Login to post a comment