The community forum

Join the conversation

Official Accessory Availability

I've been trying to get my hands on an official leather flip case (brown) for my Nokia 8 since late December last year. By searching through Google I can find only 1 reputable retailer in my country (Finland) through which I've placed the order. The order has been delayed now for well over 6 weeks and the retailer is indicating that there is no guaranteed resupply date in the horizon...

When asking about the issue through support, they indicate that one could buy directly from them in some countries or that to turn to a reputable retailer locally. Well I can not find such a link anywhere with common means and the only reputable vendor for Official accessories is selling out-of-stock...

To me this sounds like that HMD Global is either having serious issues with their supply chain (be it monetary or anything else) or that they are just indifferent to the released products after the initial batch.

Please do not destroy the brand as I would like to keep supporting it.

I've the same problem trying to buy a "simply" battery charger, I can't find it anywhere, no with amazon, neither on ebay or sold by other physical stores (Italy) or other website store.

I'm talking about original branded "Nokia-HDM battery charger", something really basic!

1 person likes this
I am from India. Searching for original Charger for Nokia 8. Still cannot be found. If anyone has any information from where it can be purchased, please suggest.

1 person likes this
Regarding the charger any third party charger that supports Qualcomm quick charge 3.0 will charge your Nokia 8 just fine. It will also charge with usb c power delivery although I found when charging it with such a charger when it gets to about 85 - 90% it keeps disconnecting from the charger.
Login to post a comment