The community forum

Join the conversation

Battery draining faster after updating oreo

Battery draining faster after updating oreo

7 people have this question

Yes, I have the same problem. After updating to Android Oreo battery is draining much faster as compared to Android nougat. Battery backup has reduced a lot.

6 people like this
Yes, I have the same problem. After updating to Android Oreo battery is draining much faster as compared to Android nougat. Battery backup has reduced a lot.

4 people like this
I have this problem the first day..From beta 8 on my 6. :-) Only i searching and search ..in the settings , apps , there is a Google app that used so much power with locatie service, set it off.... and look also to setting display ...here set i off adustable brightness. Het works everything better now as on beta :) One day and i load . .sorry my English write is not so good ;-)

1 person likes this
That's terrible. Same with me. Please help our.

1 person likes this
I have it good with orea ...only the app Google used so much power ,with location service.(set it off) And the setting display on auto ...set it off. Here i am happy ;-)

1 person likes this
Hey, guys just go for hard reset, then this problem will fix, it's worked for me
I've got a terrifying battery leakage in my Nokia 6 after getting the February update. But after receiving the January update battery usage was almost perfect! Dear HMD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!! Fix the bug, please! Immediately!
I've got help from the Nokia support. If you have the same problem as me, you should clear cache in the Battery protection app.
I am also racing same issues

1 person likes this

Tech Wizard

Did you all try what Maksym Sydorov (and Nokia support) suggest?

Settings > Apps & notifications > App info:
Tap the menu (3 dots top/right) and select Show system.
Scroll and tap Battery protection, tap Storage, tap Clear Cache.

Please also make sure everything is updated in the Store:
Open Play Store, Menu top/left, tap My apps & games.

--
Hans

3 people like this
I have Nokia 5 3gb ram .. after Oreo update the battery is draining much faster ... Previously it was giving a screen ontime of upto 5hrs 30min ..with my rough usage ...No after Oreo update ..it could hardly get screen on time of 4hrs 40 mins

1 person likes this

Even i am facing the same problem after the latest update, 2 days back

Login to post a comment