The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Lock screen wallpaper

I have bought my nokia 6 yesterday no doubt its a great mid range phone but i am having some problems in varies dimensions will operating it such as it is not providing me the option to set a separate LOCK SCREEN WALLPAPER and while the phone is locked it at times dont forward the notification even when the phone is connected to the Wi-Fi or any sort of internet connection unless i unlock it.

Best Answer

It's present on my Nokia 6 (a dialog shows up whenever I'm setting the wallpaper), but mine is a TA-1021, while you've got the Mainland Chinese variant. If you have tried every method but can't find it, the feature may have been removed on that variant's software.

As for the notifications not coming through, try going to Settings > Battery and taking a look at the options there, particularly the ones related to battery optimisation or background app cleaner.

*various *while Btw the phone's model number is TA 1000
4gb 32gb

Answer

It's present on my Nokia 6 (a dialog shows up whenever I'm setting the wallpaper), but mine is a TA-1021, while you've got the Mainland Chinese variant. If you have tried every method but can't find it, the feature may have been removed on that variant's software.

As for the notifications not coming through, try going to Settings > Battery and taking a look at the options there, particularly the ones related to battery optimisation or background app cleaner.

1 person likes this
Okay so umm are there any chances of that feature to be available after the software updation? Oh and by the way this phone doesn't have NFC either.

Honestly I don't know, but that's such a weird random decision. If the phone has any kind of support app you can try to chat with a support person and ask for help.

Login to post a comment