We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Very low vibrate after Android 8 update

I use a pattern lock on my phone. Ever since the Android 8 update yesterday, the vibration level dropped to almost non-existent. It will be nice to get the Android 7 vibration level back.

Hi you can set it on .... settings..sound . I have set it off...find it prettier /better for my own :)
What I wanted to say, is that the vibration is almost non-existent when unlocking the phone using a pattern lock compared to Android 7. It would be nice for a fix to the issue. Vibration is normal for everything else.
Any solution? I've got same problem.
The only thing we can do, is just sit and wait until Nokia releases a patch during the next update. I hope we wondered have to wait until next months security patch. I hope that Nokia moderators are reading the forums. And also, have you experienced faster than usual battery drain?
I hope that, me too... Yes, battery drain is faster. I think, because of great use of memory (now 1GB FREE /before upgrading Oreo 1,4 FREE)
I noticed the same issue. But to me it was to much under 7 I like it better now.
Yeah, same issue with vibration and battery....
I see the vibration is very minimal, my phone is on a android pie update
Login to post a comment