The community forum

Join the conversation

After Oreo update enhanced volt network disabled JIO Network is not working

Since the day one after updating to ANDROID OREO. I couldn't turn on my mobile network and couldn't make call on JIO 4G VOLT, Regarding this I spoke with JIO customer care and they provide me solution only NOKIA android has provide the update on VOLT network issues and closed their complain,

so, i was waiting security patch level update to my goodness i got an update after 15 days with struggling with network security patch level but to my heck even they didn't provide the solution JIO 4G VOLT .

I"m really tired and stuck here with NOKIA 6 updates so kindly please make the next update at top portieres, because day by day my JIO package money is getting wasted > that really very critical and not usable of my mobile data and calls which i paid to JIO, are you people gonna revert me back with my non source network on money by me ? I suppose you could never so please kindly resolve this issues on your next update and I'm expecting this very soonner .

I have same problem. There is no problem with nokia bro. Just go to jio office and ask for sim replacement. After replacement. Make a quick restore of ur phone. U ll get ur volte.
Me too facing this issue since update .whether you got ur issue solved??? Kindly let me know how u solved ur issue Thanks
Login to post a comment