We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

After Oreo update enhanced volt network disabled JIO Network is not working

Since the day one after updating to ANDROID OREO. I couldn't turn on my mobile network and couldn't make call on JIO 4G VOLT, Regarding this I spoke with JIO customer care and they provide me solution only NOKIA android has provide the update on VOLT network issues and closed their complain,

so, i was waiting security patch level update to my goodness i got an update after 15 days with struggling with network security patch level but to my heck even they didn't provide the solution JIO 4G VOLT .

I"m really tired and stuck here with NOKIA 6 updates so kindly please make the next update at top portieres, because day by day my JIO package money is getting wasted > that really very critical and not usable of my mobile data and calls which i paid to JIO, are you people gonna revert me back with my non source network on money by me ? I suppose you could never so please kindly resolve this issues on your next update and I'm expecting this very soonner .

I have same problem. There is no problem with nokia bro. Just go to jio office and ask for sim replacement. After replacement. Make a quick restore of ur phone. U ll get ur volte.
Me too facing this issue since update .whether you got ur issue solved??? Kindly let me know how u solved ur issue Thanks
Login to post a comment