The community forum

Join the conversation

annoying bluetooth problems

After the installation of 8.0.0 my Nokia 5 can't establish a constant bluetooth connection with my Audi MMI

Worked perfectly with Android 7

I can pair the devices and everything seems smooth, but after a few seconds the connection is lost and it seems that both devices try to pair again without success.

Tried multible times to pair from the start, but always ended up with the same unsatisfactory result.

This is a very annoying bug, because of that I can't use my Nokia for hands free phone calls when driving anymore, so the phone ist mostly useless right now.

Research on the Google Product Support page shows, that this problems were reported first during the beta release of Oreao and it seems, that there is a bug fix from Google out there, but not implemeted from Nokia.

Excellent support!

No answer, no idea, that's sad.

Just tried to connect with my Windows 10 and saw the same annoying behavior.

FIX IT!

I purchased a Nokia 5 yesterday, it will not connect to my Ford Ranger SYNC application for hands free usage all it says is Connected (No Phone), seriously annoying. Think it's back to the Chinese phones I was using before....!!!!!
I purchased a Nokia 5 yesterday, it will not connect to my Ford Ranger SYNC application for hands free usage all it says is Connected (No Phone), seriously annoying. Think it's back to the Chinese phones I was using before....!!!!!
Login to post a comment