The community forum

Join the conversation

Camera UI

Finally ‌, Nokia brings the Lumia camera UI to the new nokia phones.. Awesome, but what about the previous nokia phone like Nokia 5,6 and 3. Will the get the new camera update ? Hope, all Nokia phones deserve this camera update.

2 people have this question

Absolutely. The initial customers who supported nokia should deserved the manual mode update in our cameras. Besides, our phones do support camera api2 tho.

If i didn't misundersttod something (and this is very possible), during the live event from Barcelona Juho said that Lumia UI will be available on all Zeiss lensens phones.

Yes u r right, Gordon. But i think all nokia phones deserve this new pro app. As we are the first customers of Nokia android series. Lets see.
Yes NOKIA, you should provide the pro camera for nokia 3,5 and must for nokia 6. These phones have excellent hardware,with pro camera it will be a complete photography experience.my previous phone was lumia 730 which was awesome with pro camera features.please bring back pro camera for nokia 6 with march 2018 security update.thumbs up nokia.Hope nokia dont dissapoint the fans.

I agree would like to see an upgrade to  Nokia 8 Camera.

1 person likes this
I hope they bring back the zooming capability of camera pro, you can zoom out after the photo are taken. And you can adjust the flash after photo are taken..
The Lumia is good on Nokia 7 + but 2 important functions is missing .. The possibility to choose Kelvin degrees from a scale (WB) in Pro mode. I also miss a live histogram for photographing in bright conditions when it's hard to see if the picture is correctly exposed. Plz fix that Nokia!
Fail to understand why Nokia is not introducing a very important feature of photo stabilisation which can remove the blurriness in a little shake while using rear and front cameras.....
There is 3 things missing in an otherwise good camera app. Exposure compensation is far to rough. Make it in steps of 1/3 step from -2 to +2. In Pro mode there must be a custom white balance mode. Plz look at Samsung's wb solution, a slide in Kelvin degrees. One more thing missing is an exposure and focus lock. ADD those three things and the camera app is worthy the Pro mode. Development plz look into this!
Login to post a comment