* The user guide postings for the new Nokia models are not sticky (does not stay at the top).
* Parts of the forum content is back to Times New Roman instead of the styled font.
- this appears to be linked to the V missing next to the avatar when logged in.
- and to the headline font in subjects now (again) too thin on the mobile in Chrome.
And some more mobile issues:
* When posting from Nokia Android phones using the default Chrome browser, all line breaks and paragraphs is stripped, turning long posts into a square brick of letters.
- This should work better in my opinion, since the forum is accessed directly from the built-in Support app on the phones.
* With more boards added, it's time-consuming on the mobile to swipe through the list of boards, to reach this board and the popular topics at the bottom.
- I suggest move the beta lab boards to the bottom of the forum when there is no active beta program for a particular model.
Great QC work! Your suggestion about the beta labs forums is very good.