The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia 8 Sirocco is not a Dual SIM phone? :(

As far as i know it has hybrid dual sim slot mate.

Hybrid dual SIM? Where did you read that?

On Nokia's spec page it does not even say SD card slot, so either they forgot it they ditched both SD-slot and head phone jack. 

If that's true, sirocco is a mistake (going the Apple way ain't never gonna sell on android, aka removing useful features like removable SD for snappy transfers to pc via pci-e SD-card reader or Usb3 (maxed speed) reader). 

Lets just hope the file transfer sirocco supports is the snappy version (ie usb3 supports it and internal hardware supports it) or people are gonna experience the (iphone style) night mare of transferring 60Gb movie data in roughly half a day .

Ia have done it at work with my mandatory (horrible) iPhone7+. I will NEVER buy a phone without sd-card after that :)

Hi Boogieman. My bad Sirocco comes without hybrid sim slot but 6/7+ does. Internal storage sound about right provided with unlimited cloud storage but like you said it depends of transfer speed. I doubt it will go full USB 3.1 speed but shouldn't be bad as well. IPhone 7 doesn't have nothing close to usb c it doesn't even support quick charge so it means something. Im not aiming for Sirocco anyway but 7+ with same camera stunning look and £349 a price tag?
I agree on phone choice. Sirocco is a phone for previous iphone users that don't mind abscene of head phone jack, sd card slot and the less robust glass design. For me the 7+ has a lot to go for it but i miss OIS (NOT EVEN sirocco has that..crazy) Wireless charging IP68 But i think as the ole nokia 8 drop in price inwill pick up thr copper variant for about the same money as 7+
Login to post a comment