The community forum

Join the conversation

March Security and Pro Camera Update Available?

Hello all, Today is 11th March 2018 and how many of you have received the March 2018 Google Security Patch Update? Nokia 3,5 and 6 have received the Update so has any of Nokia 8 users received it? Also, when actually shall we expect the Pro Camera App Update or shall it come together with the March Security Update? It's long I saw @Anna or any moderators respond to issues raised on this forum. Hope Nokia is not trying to keep us in the dark or is the brand waiting to sell plenty quantities of the Nokia 8 Sirocco before fulfilling its promise especially on camera that it made since last year? Nokia should not attempt to make its customers and fans to see Juho Sarvikas as a Lier. We need the Pro Camera update specifically now. It must have been tested on Oreo OS since it is available on Nokia 8 Sirocco and Nokia 7 Plus so Nokia has no excuse to delay pushing the update to Nokia 8.

1 person has this question

Sorry mate but within a few days of the start of each and every month you are posting a question asking where that month's security update is.

It's still March! If it gets to April and you haven't had the March update maybe that justifies a question asking where it is but heck, we are only eleven days into March. Have a little patience.

2 people like this
@203 there is nothing wrong if I post this early each month and your response isn't a reply to my questions. Nokia users are entitled to get the updates earlier enough and I simply asked those that have received it to indicate coupled with other issues I raised..

4 people like this
We have already waiting very long onwards for camera Update... even if we still wait... it's shame of you Nokia as HMD GLOBAL

1 person likes this

Experience should be telling you that the Nokia 8 montly security patch updates come around the middle to second half of the month.

1 person likes this
I am also waiting March security patch didn't came to India not. Every time I checks but still not and camera update also.
März-Sicherheitspatch ist seit heute "da" (hab ihn vorhin gerade heruntergeladen).

March security update just installed in my Nokia 8.

Portugal!

I received and installed mine this evening
Am I the only exceptional not recieving March security patch??? My model is same TA1004... Please guide
Einstellungen - System - Systemupdate - Auf Updates überprüfen. Da müsste es dann "erscheinen".
Login to post a comment