The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Camera application is too poor

Hello sir, Nokia 8 is good phone and camera quality is also good but features of taking pics and videos are not sufficient to make a pic or video better..plz improve it so that we can enjoy our phone much more. One thing also want to say that file explorer is also a must content but this is not in phone..

Best Answer
You surely did. But the quality is judged by the overall performance. It really struggles in low light and as well in videos.

There are much better camera apps and file explorers available free of charge on Google Play, why not try one of them?

1 person likes this
Totally disaster Camera Firmware in Nokia. I don't know when they will update the camera app.

3 people like this

Don't talk rubbish, i have taken some wonderful photos with the default app, it does struggle in low light but other than that it is fine.

2 people like this

Answer

You surely did. But the quality is judged by the overall performance. It really struggles in low light and as well in videos.

1 person likes this
I know there are many apps available in play store but they all have advertisements. company should add some features in camera app so that it will work better in night or in dim light also..in daylight it works very well

How about yellowish flashlight ? When in dark the yellow flash seems not helpful enough

We need new pro camera app that is developing in nokia8 Sirocco, nokia8 camera is awesome but camera app is very poor to brief its full feature.

Login to post a comment