The community forum

Join the conversation

Unlockable Bootloader

Hi there guys, I Want to ask you guys about unlockable bootloader policy for new Nokia 7 plus which has been started preordering in Europe and also coming to India. Can any of the moderator or support team member help me get to get my answer in this regard? I would like to know if Nokia 7 Plus will be bootloader unlockable? You will ask me why I want that. The simple reason is that I and many of the users are power users who would like to control their devices as they want. That's my one of the most basic want before I get any device. I hope I'll get my reply. Not only me but there's a huge community of Android enthusiasts who are waiting for the response on this. Thanks.

Hey, I own the Nokia 8. HMD said in September 17 that they'll unlock the bootloader for their devices. But till now no updates on the state of bootloader unlock. I am considering selling my device and get a developer friendly device like the OnePlus.

1 person likes this

Yah well kinda sad that it is. even after partnering with google for android one programme it really is not possible for newer devices too i think. and getting no reply from any of the company representive is more bad. Atleast they should answer this.

Login to post a comment