The community forum

Join the conversation

Myanmar Language

Nokia is the King of the mobile and the father of mobile before Android Time. Nokia is struggling with window version for a long time. Nokia Android mobile introduced just a few years ago. But even today, Nokia Android mobile is not popular yet even though the product quality is reliable and dependable, and also durable. But little knowledge of technology in backward Myanmar, Nokia can't be survive without built-in Zawgyi Myanmar font. Huawei already knew it and occupied the Myanmar mobile market by adding Myanmar Zawgyi Unicode font as a default for Myanmar language. Actually, Myanmar public don't like China Made product s but they have to go on with Chinese mobile out of quality when no choices. Now I am using Nokia 6 model 1020 updated to Android 8.0Oreo. I tried to configured Myanmar language. And tried to root it by flashing method but still failed.I am not a developer. But little know in Android developing and Web developing. Even for me, it is hard. If someone lack of technology knowledge, you can imagine,it is impossible to buy Nokia to use even though he loves it too much. The point is, I want Nokia developers community to add a download feature in language configuration setting and you can provide Zawgyi Myanmar font in your server if you can make it as a default font for Myanmar language like the Samsung and every other brands do. Hopefully, Nokia to survive in Myanmar Market.
Login to post a comment