The community forum

Join the conversation

Thank you so much

When I'm child, Nokia is a brand which we blindly trust them... When I grow up Nokia shutdown and I was very disappointed.... After few years I read that HMD collaborating with Nokia and soon come back to race in market Very very happy when I heard that news....I'm using one plus 5 which was great phone.... But to give support to Nokia brand after deep sleep I decided to support my side... Hence after Nokia releases his prestigious FLAGSHIP NOKIA 8....I sell my one plus 5 with loss and buyed Nokia 8, actually before Nokia 8 launching in India I watched lot of YouTube reviews not 1 or 2 People... everyone said issue with Nokia 8 camera where hardware is good but bad in software.. . hence I have belief that soon Nokia fix it's camera software issues and buyed it.... Now it's around more than 7 months still no camera updates.... Thanks for that... 1. We don't want to hear your drama's about camera issues...it's already very late shame of you Nokia 2. If you really want to give best to your customers.... Make capacitive lights as notification lights.... Instead of glance 3. I use many 3rd party applications for sound recorder as well as call recorder but seems does not work for long.... Where I tried buyed application's too..! NOTE - THOSE WHO BUYING NOKIA 7 PLUS OR NOKIA 8 SIROCCO....wait for few days after launched in India....then you get cons and wait how Nokia's speed up to fix the issues
Login to post a comment