The community forum

Join the conversation

Screen yellow on the Bottom

My screen is on the Bottom a little bit yellow. Not egale White. Is that a technical problem that must be fixt? Or is that the quality of the screen?

3 people have this question

Even i have the same issue. Did u replaced it or any solution is there

even i have the same problem..seems like nokia is not maintaining quality. just a waste of money and time. and nokia team does not even care to check and reply back to issue raised by its community members

I changed my phone for another one. This one is less Yellow, but has still a little gray shadow on the bottom. I ignore the issue because it's less. Because the Nokia 7 plus is a great phone. I hope Nokia Will have a sollution. So i can allways fixed it as 2 years garanty.

nokia is just cheating customers. even mail support is too bad. i have sent number of mails to support, but no reponse from them at all. too bad. 

listen nokia, if u use attractive tag lines like "phone u can rely on" and all, please concentrate on quality too before u use all those untruly words

I have same issue, and today requested Nokia to fix it. DHL came to my home to pickup the phone in a 30 min.  I was surprised how fast it working, so until now have Nokia great support.

Lets see what the solution are from Nokia about yellow screen...

hi nakah, thats great to hear, which country u are from? u ordered from nokia website?

I`am from Denmark, and purchased from Elgiganten store. I contacted Nokia support and they gave me link where I can request repair. You can use below steps from Nokia.dk.

even i have the same problem. but they are not ready to replace not i cannt capture it on camera . my first nokia experience and the worst

nice, i think nokia has very bad customer service here in India, it has been 10 days since i requested them for a replacement. there's no progress even after sending numerous emails.

hi user1524215519374, where are you from?

You have 2 years warranty, so they have to fix it, if not you can demand full refund. I will see how Nokia will handle my phone. I hope they will give me a new one without yellow screen otherwise I will demand full refund.

there is no refund option

According to Danish law have all company 3 times to fix the problem otherwise you can demand full refund :)

i am from India. i doubt such law exists here :(

Login to post a comment