The community forum

Join the conversation

Order placed, When will Nokia 6.1 start shipping to customers in India?

Hi,

as the header reads, my query is regarding the shipment of the phones. 

So when can we expect the delivery of the Nokia 6.1 to our door steps?

11 people have this question

I got this phone within 2 days. I ordered on 6th at 1am and got it on 7th around evening. Pretty fast delivery.

I have ordered a new Nokia 6.1 on April 8 2018 when it will be delivered to me ? when i "click" on 'track package' it shows nothing ! Please someone Help Me !!

5 people like this
I also have the same problem... I ordered Nokia 6.1 on 8, Apr,2018 at morning itself...and I didn't get any notification regarding dispatch details ...also option for tracking details is not responding...help me out guys...ty....

4 people like this

Me too ordered on 8th... cannot track my package...very eager to get the phone.. expecting quick delivery from Nokia

3 people like this

did anyone got the shipment ??

1 person likes this

I also have the same problem... I ordered Nokia 6.1 on 3, Sept,2018 at evening itself...and I didn't get any notification regarding dispatch details ...also option for tracking details is not responding...help me out guys...ty....

2 people like this

I have booked the phone on 1st September there is no sign of shipping  

I ordered Nokia 6.1 plus on 3rd September,2018.but I also didn't get any kind of update or notification of shipment.so,when it will deliver at doorstep.

Similar problem . 

Placed my order on 2nd September , still no sign of any information about it .

Not a single email or message about the shipment of the device .  

Customer Support team have stopped replying even .

1 person likes this

Facing same issue . ordered on 13th sep for 6.1 plus. no sign of info about shipping. pls help

Login to post a comment