The community forum

Join the conversation

Update Camera App.

In Nokia 6.1 too much distortion when zoomed in camera app. 

so do something for problem. 

Nokia 6 camera better than Nokia 6.1 in full zoom.

i am having a huge issue with my camera. Can you please try taking low light photos at low shutter speeds in pro mode, like 2secs, 3secs, 4secs etc., the noise level in my camera is so damn high that the image is rendered absolutely useless. Are you facing the same problem? 

Your feed back will be of great help.

Regards

Devansh

1 person likes this

I think the lens of 6.1 is good, it is the automatic mode on the camera app that is really bad. Wish Nokia brings the camera experience at par with at least the Lumia series.

1 person likes this

@user1523027379102 i found little noise level, but this mode try to brighten your image as i experience. 

i have tried all remedial options. I also have quite a bit of knowledge about digitial cameras, since i do photo shoots for architectural and interior design projects. Tried everything from in camera settings, to 3rd party apps, post processing on photoshop and lightroom, but for some reason even the raw images that i retrieve from the phone have color splotches. Its as if like the colors jump into other objects and form huge sploches. rather than sticking to the actual pixels.

yeah, i would love to have long shutterspeeds in the app. up to maybe 10 seconds?

as well as more granular control for the white balance, the presets are limiting.

Login to post a comment