Hi, I have updated my Nokia 6 (TA-1021) recently from Android Oreo 8.0 to 8.1. But now I think 8.0 was better for me. Because -
1. I do not want to see the warning message evey time I switch off my data collection.
2. It does not shows which type of network (2G, 3G or 4G) it is receiving when I am offline.
3. The vibration of fingerprint scanner is more odd type than the previous one.
4. The camera does not have Beautify mode
5. I do not like the change of UI according to the setting of wallpaper.
So, what I should do to downgrade from 8.1 to 8.0?
After installing the update and automaticaly restarting my phone is stuck in what seems to be the "download" menu, and it keeps restarting again and again with the same image of android laying on his back