The community forum

Join the conversation

Aptx support

Hi, I get a genuinely enjoy experience with the phone. there is only one reason for that frustrating. Prompt, why not support codec aptx?

2 people have this question

Hi i think nokia7+ support aptx codec. I have a ifi audio dac and it works beautiful ;) The Nokia 7 plus supports 5 codecs (aptX HD, LDAC, AAC, aptX, SBC). The LG G5 supports 3 codecs (aptX HD, aptX, SBC). https://www.bluetoothcheck.com/d/nokia-7-plus/lg-g5
Hi the 7+ works with aptx ...i have a audio dac and it works good . Search on the web and you see... The Nokia 7 plus supports 5 codecs (aptX HD, LDAC, AAC, aptX, SBC). The LG G5 supports 3 codecs (aptX HD, aptX, SBC).
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, DLNA, Wi - Fi Direct, Wi - Fi HotSpot, Bluetooth v5.0 With A2DP/LE/APT-X HD, NFC, MicroUSB v3.1 And Type-C 1.0 (Reversible Connector)
thanks for the answer! stated that he supports. Have you tested this? I wrote in support of Nokia (in chat), but got the answer that there is no such function. Sorry for my English

@Mrkhesin

Please mark as answered.

Yesss IT works good ;-)

Yeah bought the phone from this reason also being one of the criteria...but it dont have apx and ldac suppot..it is there but Nokia dont use it...or let us use it..i have try to have a answer will android p let us use it with no luck..so i think Nokia dont care at all about the sound. They dont even bother to answer so i have seriously thinking turning this great phone back because of the sound is so bad using blutooth..

No, Nokia 7 plus doesn't support AptX. Tested with Marshall Monitor Bluetooth headset. Sad, but truth.

I tried to stream Hi-Res audio to my PC bluetooth via my 7 Plus. Does this screenshots mean anything ? I think I got the same quality as it would sound when my headphone is directly connected to phone.

Ints the info on the file but nokia 7 plus wont support it. I returned nokia 7 plus and i get Asus zenfone 5Z and EVERYTHING works perfect!! Aptx and ldac with 990kbs!! I'm soo glad i changes to asus zenfone 5z this phone is perfect in everyway!! Nokia missed opportunity big time!

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment