The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Waste of Money

Only Bokeh mode is different from another normal mobile better you may buy unbranded mobile at lowest price. Very poor poor poor poor camera clarity,sound effects are worst,frankly I will say i wasted my 29k for this useless mobile compared with my old lenovo Vibe X3 this one waste waste waste waste waste.

Best Answer
I think Nokia thinking we are just barking dog's. Hence they didn't care about many customers feedback... their almost fail in Indian business...it's useless to ask again and again camera firmware update.... already I crossed half-life warranty... I'm very happy for what I pay for them....I buyed Nokia 8 only for camera but.......

Answer

I think Nokia thinking we are just barking dog's. Hence they didn't care about many customers feedback... their almost fail in Indian business...it's useless to ask again and again camera firmware update.... already I crossed half-life warranty... I'm very happy for what I pay for them....I buyed Nokia 8 only for camera but.......

1 person likes this
Really I'm sorry to posted my above comment in the forum but I expected lot in Nokia Flagship Mobile i disappointed when my friends shows their results in cheapest mobile features and image quality. Sorry Nokia please give us best instrument your my favourite Brand.

2 people like this

I think your comment was a waste reading, you get what you pay for, and the camera is ok in good lights and only average in bad light. If you cannot  take normal or good photos in normal/good light maybe it is something wrong with the photographer ;-)

2 people like this
Hi, I agree, it's waist of money. I just reach out to customer service support for replacement of the back panel (Nokia 8 Cooper). After 40 min of typing customer service representative said that even though you have a Warranty they won't be able to cover it. Then when I offer to pay for and to cover all expenses, customer support said it can't be done, ridiculous, ridiculous. Can't wait to change the phone.
They don't even reply to customer problem, they act like a Chinese company, let us buy OnePlus 6
If camera is your only concern then try GCam Arnova8G2

3 people like this
Can i have the link?

I am thinking to buy Nokia 8 and i really want a good camera phone.

Is it worth or not?

For good camera buying Nokia 8 is very bad idea... It's been half year warranty finished still Nokia 8 camera didn't fix...but some people telling it's great in this forum..better to watch YouTube top gadgets reviews every one said camera is not best need to work alot and also when reviewer's telling it's just software issues no need to worry Nokia fix it very soon...but till today didn't fix

Anyone who has camera issues....trust me Nokia did their best on the hardware side. The main problem is on the software side. You can get obvious improvements by using GCam Arnova8G2.

@Rinzler their best with the hardware ? Come on, it's an IMX258 (mid range from 3 years!) , f/2.0 .
It's an ooold hardware. But I agree with you , the hardware isn't the problem, software is. For me the best version is not Arnova's but Cstark, but in any case it will be much better than the stock app.

Login to post a comment