The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Tow Problems: Camera and Bluetooth

Hi, well the Nokia 6.1 is my first Nokia after many, many years on Motorola. It's a good and very beautiful fon. But tow problems annoy me. First thing, the Camera App. Laggy, sometimes, the fon frezze. When In take a Shot from Whatsapp directly, the fon is freezing. Please Update!

Second, so many Problems with Bluetooth-Connect. I'll paire the Nokia with my Garmin Vivoactive 3 - the initial Pair and the intial Synch will works fine. Leave the Connection-Area, the Nokia doesen't reconnect the Watch. I'll test with a Motorola fon and a Amazon Fire Tabelt, the reconncet works very well - it's must be a problem on the Nokia / Oreo Side...

Well, hope your undersand my pooooooor English :-) Greetings from Germany, Andreas

Best Answer
Just got the may update. This fixed my Bluetooth issue with my watch. My garmin Fenix 3hr now connects fine and reconnects when it gets back in range.

8 people have this question

If issue started with Nokia 6 2018 which not good for Nokia after long time come back through android,

Kindly provide information about Nokia 6 2018 with 4 GB ram & 64 GB ROM about launching date 

I have exactly the same problems with my Garmin Vivoactive 3 and also with the whatsapp-direct shots.

Please fx this. I love this phone and I really want to use it for much more time. Unfortunatly, those two things are a big killer for the phone. So please fix.

Nokia 6.1 (2018).

I have exactly the same problems with my Nokia 6.1 2018 and also with the whatsapp-direct shots. Please fx this. I love this phone and I really want to use it for much more time. Unfortunatly, those two things are a big killer for the phone. So please fix. Nokia 6.1 (2018).

I don't have the 1st problem TS mentioned, I can directly take pictures in Whats-app. But the 2nd problem I do have (sometimes) The phone is not pairing completely. The battery indicator is working on the screen of the car (Ford Sync), but the signal strength is not. (TA-1043/8.1)

https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000023006 https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000022488 https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000023248 yes, I have all the mentioned camera issues, and there are three threads now with people having similar problems, I really wish Nokia would at least acknowledge them.

2 people like this

Exactly these issues. Bluetooth will pair with my garmin fenix 3hr. But once it disconnects it's not able to reconnect again. Also the bluetooth audio connection seems to cut out for a second every now and both. Both on my (parrot) carkit and on my Jaybird X3 headset.

Camera issues similar to what other people already described.

1 person likes this
My Bluetooth is terrible too. Garmin forerunner 35 pairs (eventually) and syncs but then never connects again. I have to turn off wifi and Bluetooth, reboot phone, forget Bluetooth device and then re-pair. Bluetooth audio also cuts out intermittently on various audio devices (car kit, JB clip etc.). My old phone worked fine with these devices and other phones are still working with those same devices too. The issue is the Nokia 6.1.
My jaybirds X3 and my garmin fenix 5 are both not working properly with the nokia 6.1 and the Nokia 7 plus. Contacted support and they told me to wipe the cache of Bluetooth midi app. Not working obviously. Something is wrong here.

@user1526015146417 What specifically did you do to get it going? I read the entire thread, doesn't seem to be a fix in there. What the original messages suggests is an option in an older garmin connect mobile version. That option doesn't seem to exist anymore in recent versions. 

Answer

Just got the may update. This fixed my Bluetooth issue with my watch. My garmin Fenix 3hr now connects fine and reconnects when it gets back in range.
Login to post a comment