We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Mira cast

Mira cast is not available

I've had the same question, is there anyway we can get MiraCast to work?

There are many questions about miracast. But there is no answer of the supporter. Perhaps Nokia-HMD is not capable of handling this problem. You should buy another smartphone, instead of Nokia, if you want to use Miracast
Our Nokia phone support miracast? Or they not install hardware for miracast to work in our device.. some feature need hardware to be working.

HMD just doesn`t care that you want Miracast..... just like they don`t care about the touchscreen problems and the notification light.

I wonder why did they remove the notication light from global release..i think it most useful if the nokia can retain the notification light on our nokia phone. Most of mobile phone manufacture remove the notication light. Hard to find budget smartphone with notification light on the market now.
HMD have chosen the stock Android / Android One path. Personally, that is a major reason why I'm interested in their products. That means being extremely closely aligned to Google on most features. Google deprecated Miracast in Android Marshmallow 6.0, in favour of Google Cast / Chromecast.
Login to post a comment