The community forum

Join the conversation

Cashback

Can anyone tell me how much cashback wil b there in nokia 7 plus from icici bank..is it 10%or 5%..when wil b the cashback credited to my account..once i preorder m i able to cancel it or not..

3 people have this question

i think they have increased it to 10 % but u can avail this only by using your card in a stotre at pos...not valid for net banking....I am myself trying to confirm how to get 10% cashback,,,do u have any info

I orderd with my icici debit card from nokia site and they tell it is valid for 10% cashback but this phone does not come with ear code...this is a bit disappointment from nokia

1 person likes this
yup i was just talking to them...they said i will be eligible for the offer..plus if i install kotak bank app on mobile and later open and activate a saving account by depositing 1000 in it, i will get 1 year insurance..the money could be later used for other purposes....also if u use airtel sim at first time and go for offer airtel is giving...u would also get that...that would be good if we could avail all the 3 offers..then it becomes a good buy
ear code..dint get it brother
If I pay using an ICICI debit card online, will i get the cashback? If yes, do i need to pay full 26k and then will receive the cashback after sometime?

1 person likes this

Hi, Can anyone confirm on the cashback process, how and when nokia is planning to give back.

1 person likes this

I inquired about it from the customer support. They said that the cashback would be credited only after the phone is delivered.

2 people like this

I would ask you to read terms and condition for cash back from link. it clearly states that

The cashback will be credited in the eligible Cardholder's account by the Bank by Aug 15, 2018. Any queries/issues relating to cashback will be entertained by the Bank only till Sep 15, 2018.

Login to post a comment