The community forum

Join the conversation

Can't watch HD videos in Facebook and Instagram and other apps

I just bought Nokia 7 plus (android oreo) and I can not watch videos in HD!
please help me fix this problem 

6 people have this question

Same issue here, would love to know how to fix this. Annoying to watch 180p videos on a 6" screen... YouTube works beautifully, but FB and IG videos and gifs look horrendous in quality. Cant even seem to change that anywhere.

2 people like this
Same issue, anyone can help?

Same issue, Recently I bought nokia 6.1 plus but videos are blurry on fb and Instagram. Please tell me how to fix this.

I also have the same issue in my new 6.1 plus device ... Fb insta and even whatsapp has the same problem .. please get it fixed
return or exchange your device I made a thread about this a while ago, I bought a Nokia 6.1 and couldn't play hd Facebook videos. I asked Nokia support and they said it would be fixed in an update. I didn't wait around to check, but if this issue is still present for people after the August update (which was when I was told the problem would be fixed) I can only assume they are just ignoring the issue. So my advice is return your phone, I could easily in Australia at JB HI FI but it might be harder in other countries. I bought at Nokia 7 plus and have had 0 issues since

I am also having the same issue in my new 6.1 plus device ... Fb insta and even whatsapp has the same problem .. please get it fixed  

Login to post a comment