The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia 7 plus Face unlock

Nokia 7 plus is having face unlock is there?

7 people have this question

yes it has .. 

1 person likes this
Is it working fine as other brands?
I have received the mobile yesterday itself but I dont find any face unlock nor dual volte option. I am really confused. Such a nice phone but not having these features is sad. I hope we receive these features with OTA update as some phones in China ave received the update. Finger crossed.

Don't have face unlock as well from Philippines. Running Android 8.1 April security Patch

RIght. Even I have the April Security patch but I have seen videos in youtube getting the face unlock and dual sim update with the same Security patch. Lets see whether we will be getting it or not

why does Nokia implement one feature but not available with everyone? 

no

Face unlock have, currently am using face unlock features in Nokia 7 plus, Settings->security & location->smart lock-> enter your pin-> face recognition, Face recognition,-- sunlight and bright light work fine Voice unlock,- can use Location unlock,,- 樂 Trust device unlock,

No it does not have face Unlock.. and for all those telling that smart unlock is face unlock .. ITS NOT .

I did tried it and set it up and used it it was opening by any face looking at it and does't work like the one shows in videos of nokia 7 plus on internet. I am using Nokia 7 plus Indian Version (ANDROID ONE) 

My 7 Plus does not have an face unlock. :(

I was disappointed once again by Nokia because Nokia repeatedly refrained from its promises and could not fulfill it. 

@deepalakshmii Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 7 plus and the new Nokia 6, as well as the Nokia 8 will get face unlock as an OTA update in the coming months

— Nokia Mobile (@Nokiamobile) June 23, 2018

Login to post a comment