The community forum

Join the conversation

nokia 7 plus india unit issues

hello all would like to start a thread where issues related to nokia 7 plus india retail units are mentioned. please let me know what issues are been faced with nokia 7 plus and if any solutions

hi there. i am facing audio quality issues Nokia 7 Plus via headphone jack. sound distorts at high volumes. can this be fixed via software updates? 

such a great phone in every sense but with a really poor audio quality. im am utterly disappointed.

1 person likes this
Hey it has been known that the 7 plus does put up a flat output via audio jack. probably can try to use some other music player apps to see if the issue gets resorted to some extent. Also make sure which headphones u using, it can make a difference. right now this is what i can suggest .. rest all can pitch in with their thoughta

1 person likes this

1- Does Not have face unlock

2- Doesn't have Use SD card as internal 

i have been using Nokia in box earphones for past few days. they sound excellent in other phones but sound terrible in Nokia 7 plus. i even tried installing music players. sound out put through speakers improved but no change in output through earphones. 

I still haven't received any system update. Running android 8.0 with February security patch. Seems weird considering a lot of people got 8.1 out of the box. Do we have a time frame of when we can receive the seemingly already released update?

1 person likes this

I just bought new Nokia 7 plus.

I am pretty satisfied with the product, but the wireless music play is awful.

it is producing crackling sound, and its noticeable, having very bad experience.

Though using equalizer i have suppressed that.

But its very upsetting for me. I talked to customer service they said to use Nokia originals. and its not feasible you see.

My earphones are good, i am using it since 8 months, on pc and used with several other devices.

Please test this on other wireless Bluetooth audio device, do let me know.

I have restarted my device several times, but no hope.

If someone have solution to this please let me know.

I hope Nokia would fix this as soon as possible.

I am getting only 8 hrs of screen on time. Battery drain is too fast I am not sure whether this is common in all phones Please provide suggestions if any

1 person likes this
"Only" 8 hrs of screen on time. What else do you want man? This is absolutely best. 8 hrs of SOT means heavy usage and I guess you would be using 4g all the time. If you use wifi, the phone can easily achieve 9 hrs or maybe more.

1 person likes this
I am having terrible battery drain, my phone app, voice call and launcher are the top draining ones. How do I resolve this? Thanks in advance.
For massive battery drain, would suggest to optimize apps in battery settings. Restrict apps that need not run in the background. Check which app is consuming massive juice. Reduce the brightness or adaptive brightness turn on. For me the battery is giving 2 days backup with moderate usage( 4G data and wifi always on)
I have optimised apps other than whatsapp and Gmail and other default non optimised apps, but the main culprit for battery drain are phone, voice calls and launcher. I am mostly on lte and a medium user. I am getting only 4.30 to 5 hrs of sot when the phone hits 15%. 10 mins of calls takes 4% of phone and voice calls. Is this normal?
Login to post a comment