The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia 7 plus headphone jack issues.

The audio quality via headphone jack is terrible. i hope Nokia fixes it coz the audio quality is very low & distorts at high volume.

20 people have this question

Yep. Same complaints. And I don't think the earphone fully fits in the headphone jack

3 people like this
Since the recent OTA update I have started facing another issue with the headphone jack. It works inconsistently, it stops working in between and then I have to restart my phone to make it work again. I have tried multiple earphones/headphones but the issue remains. Anyone else facing the same issue ??

27 people like this
Yes i am facing the same issue

3 people like this
Activate the system ui tuner and turn on the visibility for 3.5 mm jack. The phone will detect headphones perfectly.

2 people like this
Puneet, Can you guide me for the same. How to activate the UI Tuner and turn on the visibility for headphone jack

1 person likes this
Pull down the QS panel, hold the settings icon for a few seconds and then let it go. It will activate the system ui tuner. The UI tuner would be present in the system settings area. Go to it and turn on the visibility for 3.5 mm jack.

5 people like this
I am able to see the headphone jack icon now and I am able to see what is happening. As I am taking out the headphone from the jack then the icon gets enabled and as I am plugging it in then it gets disabled. It should be the opposite. It should enable the headphones sign once it is plugged in and disable once it is plugged out. Definitely something is wrong on the software part here

13 people like this
It's working as it should be for me. Shows when plugged in and vanishes on plugging out.

5 people like this
Issue still persists for me. Anyways thanks for the help buddy. Appreciate it.
So, this issue started happening with me also. When earphones are plugged in, sound comes from loudspeaker but when earphones aren't plugged in, sound doesn't come through loudspeaker. Buggy software.

15 people like this
Well hasn't happened to me till now. Fingers crossed.
It almost feels like the software is developed and maintained by amateur developers.

3 people like this
I tried the factory reset. It's still buggy, headphones icon is not getting enabled at all now but so far the phone has responded positively regarding headphones plug in. Don't know what these software developers are doing

1 person likes this
Isn't it Google's own software? #Androidone 
Login to post a comment