The community forum

Join the conversation

Behold - Laura is here

Hello  everyone 

My name is  Laura and I’m the new Community Manager here. I have joined the HMD team not long ago and I’m looking forward to meet all of you in our forum. 

We are  aware that in the last few months there was not a lot of active participation in the forum from our side and we want to apologize for that. Still be assured  we are reading the forum constantly and take your complaints seriously. In the  future we will interact more actively and provide you the latest information about our products but please keep in mind the forum is still mostly used as a  peer-to-peer community, where members can express their opinions, experience and feelings towards the HMD/Nokia products. 

As most of you know we’re still a young company and we are constantly learning. We want to improve the community step by step and to do so we need your help. Feel free to share your ideas, suggestions and hopes you have for this community >>here<<. We are grateful for your feedback and try to provide an open and friendly community everyone can enjoy. I’m convinced together we can make an extraordinary place out of the forum. 

Have a  great day, 

Laura

19 people like this

The community is growing rapidly and many are looking to get some support and assistance with their new Nokia devices. It would be my honour to initiate a better community support system to aid the forums and the Nokia subreddit. A Discord server has been created keeping in mind the needs of the community. Many of the /r/Nokia subreddit moderators have joined. The server was made public only recently and people have already had real-time support from mods and geeks.  It would be a great aid to the community to have their concerns looked at in real-time and would also ease the burden on the forums. It would be my honour to invite the official Nokia members and forum moderators to the server. This will help create a better bond with the community and give the already trusted brand a little more love. Here's the server link: https://discord.gg/dnCjuvS
Pls help when Nokia Oreo 3 update at Indonesia im love nokia

Hi Rinzler, 

I have noticed the discord and reddit channels and sneaked in a bit already. It is really nice to see that people are active in there, help each other out and have a lively discussion about our products. We definitely appreciate the effort you and others put in there. For now, our main goal is to revive and improve the forum to provide a solid and active community where people can discuss and may find help from other members. We would appreciate to hear your ideas and suggestions (and maybe even from other active members on the discord  server) on how to reach this goal.

Have a nice day, 

Laura

1 person likes this
Thank you Laura. I didn't ask immediate support though. However it would be nice for the community too to know that people from HMD are present and involved. So if you could make a post on this it would be an honour. Thanks in advance
Please reply to my above comment

hey laura, its great to hear that there's going to be more involvement from the nokia side. its been really frustrating as a new owner of the nokia 6.1 seeing all the threads about camera problems (there are at least six!), with no reply from the team. really hoping we can see a change.

Just promises, nothing else.

@Rinzler, 

Sure, I can  make a short post to introduce me there as well. 

@thecripplednewt  

Thanks for  your comment. I know that there are many topics open with no response from us.  As I stated in my introduction I’m new to the HMD team and still have to figure  out some things, but I will do my very best to give an answer to the most critical questions as soon as possible. 

So far I have to ask for a bit more patience. I’m reading the topics and forward the crucial ones as well. 

Have a nice day all, 

Laura 

3 people like this
Thanks @Laura, really understand your difficulty and appreciate your efforts. Most mods don't even reply to such messages. Just keep up the good work

2 people like this

thank you so much for the reply, really appreciate it, and the work you're doing.

Community Hero

Hi Laura! Great to have you aboard :)
How do I delete my profile on here ?
Nokia 6.1 supoort Android P
Login to post a comment