The community forum

Join the conversation

Behold - Laura is here

Hello  everyone 

My name is  Laura and I’m the new Community Manager here. I have joined the HMD team not long ago and I’m looking forward to meet all of you in our forum. 

We are  aware that in the last few months there was not a lot of active participation in the forum from our side and we want to apologize for that. Still be assured  we are reading the forum constantly and take your complaints seriously. In the  future we will interact more actively and provide you the latest information about our products but please keep in mind the forum is still mostly used as a  peer-to-peer community, where members can express their opinions, experience and feelings towards the HMD/Nokia products. 

As most of you know we’re still a young company and we are constantly learning. We want to improve the community step by step and to do so we need your help. Feel free to share your ideas, suggestions and hopes you have for this community >>here<<. We are grateful for your feedback and try to provide an open and friendly community everyone can enjoy. I’m convinced together we can make an extraordinary place out of the forum. 

Have a  great day, 

Laura

10 people like this

Hey Laura, good to see Nokia is listening to its customers. It'll be good if you unlock the bootloader like OnePlus and Xiaomi devices. Many developers will be interested in getting Nokia devices and you can also be benefited.

Hi Laura,

I am Nokia fan and very happy with Nokia 7 plus launch. however when I purchased this phone I found that Camera is not as good as it was claimed in launch even. It lacks detailing and in low light or artificial light images have lot of noise and lacks clarity.

As you know it has one of the best hardware when it comes to camera hardware, kindly improve camera software so that we the users can get best pics out of Nokia 7 Plus camera.

Hallo laura..kami penggemar nokia sejak dari dulu..tapi setelah beli nokia android sekarang yang baru..kami sekarang banyak yang mengeluh..karena di sebab kan tidak ada aplikasi gallery dan video player kayak nokia yang dulu..kami selalu posting ngeluh minta aplikasi gallery dan video player untuk di pasangkan kembali dibperangkat nokia..tapi pihak nokia tidak merespon..padahal itu pntng bagi kami..thanks
Semoga pihak nokia pasang kembali aplikasi gallery dan video player punya nokia..cepat di pasang di play stor untuk kita download..thanks
Login to post a comment