The community forum

Join the conversation

Behold - Laura is here

Hello  everyone 

My name is  Laura and I’m the new Community Manager here. I have joined the HMD team not long ago and I’m looking forward to meet all of you in our forum. 

We are  aware that in the last few months there was not a lot of active participation in the forum from our side and we want to apologize for that. Still be assured  we are reading the forum constantly and take your complaints seriously. In the  future we will interact more actively and provide you the latest information about our products but please keep in mind the forum is still mostly used as a  peer-to-peer community, where members can express their opinions, experience and feelings towards the HMD/Nokia products. 

As most of you know we’re still a young company and we are constantly learning. We want to improve the community step by step and to do so we need your help. Feel free to share your ideas, suggestions and hopes you have for this community >>here<<. We are grateful for your feedback and try to provide an open and friendly community everyone can enjoy. I’m convinced together we can make an extraordinary place out of the forum. 

Have a  great day, 

Laura

20 people like this

1- Display brightness is average not good to read in outdoor (sunlight) while in full brightness mode. You need to provide more brightness. 2- Audio output through bottom speaker is average not good while comparing to other manufacturers with single speaker. So you need to develop that

Hello Laura,

When will HMD allow boot-loader unlock for the Sirocco? Hope to hear soon from you.

Best regards!

Hey laura, Hope you are doing good! I updated my phone app on 14 Aug.And after updating the phone calls are being in hearable for me but they hear my voice and their voice getting silent and yesterday I made a call with my headphones but the problem was their voice were not audible to me on headphones and even after disconnecting my headphones and hear on mobile earpiece but that was as also not audible after plugging and unplugging my headphones three times after that it's audible on headphones and I feel the miss connection between the jack and headphone wire.kindly give me solution for this guy's.
Hello Laura, I just wanted a reply from you. Why Nokia is slow in releasing the security updates for 6.1 Plus? No one into the forum from Nokia is replying. It's already 21st September and no security updates are there as was promised by Nokia.
Are you the only moderator here?
Login to post a comment