We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Nokia 7 plus continuously hangs. Device unusable until locked and unlocked again.

I just bought the Nokia 7 plus from Hmd Gbl India website on preorder. The device started hanging right from the first device setup. The screen keeps being unresponsive to touches all the time. Locking and unlocking makes screen usable again. Please help me in trouble shooting the issue. I am frustrated.

Me facing exactly same issue. No solution till time. Don't know what to do.
I am using Nokia 7 Plus(Indian Unit(pre-ordered)) since 1st May and I'm really a heavy user. I play PUBG , COC most of the day and daily. Even I clear my recent background task very often. Like after 2 or 3 days I clear them all. And till now I haven't face any lag on my nokia 7 Plus. So those who have such problems please contact with local nokia service centre.
I am also facing the same issue. Dont know what to do with it. Are they going to release any update regarding this. ?
I am also having this problem. Mine is indian unit purchased from Amazon the initial day of sale.
I have also facing the same issue. I have done all the solution which was provided by support team and I had visited to Nokia Service Centre also they reinstall the software but still I am facing same issue. You have find any solution regards this problem?

So 6 people till now are facing this issue! I am frustrated man! I have sent the phone back to HMD global, Delhi. Nokia raised pick up request to Delhivery courier on 9th May, phone was picked up on 14th. Still in transit as on 23 May evening. No followup by Nokia for Delhivery. One of my life's biggest mistakes was buying a Nokia in 2018. Reach me here edited by moderator: Please no personal information in the post 

No i don't have any kind of problem like lag, hanging if you have then you should upload the videos on public platform like YouTube so we can see exactly what's the problem you are facing
Mine running smooth even on extensive heavy gaming. If you have any lagging or hanging problem please make a video and share it, cause nobody have such big issues like you said. Don't be picky on small things, ik here and there animation shutter but not a big deal, they'll be fixed by updates

Still facing the issue... Screen become unresponsive until you lock and then unlock it again. I think HMD has made an expensive but low quality mobile and selling it for sake of its brand name. Really frustrated. I will move to consumer forum in short time.

Hi, I have the same problem i bought it from Saudi Arabia at the 2nd day the screen start to have pale colour didn't respond for about 6-8 hour then it returns by its own ..... But I faced same problem few days Later for short period of time
i am facing same issue
I've been using Nokia 7 plus since 1st of May, it's been a month and I didn't face any issues related with performance. Maybe you should visit service centre and get your phone diagnosed.

I have visit Nokia Service Centre two times. First time(17-05-2018) they reinstall the software again and said that the problem will be resolve now but after one day I am facing the same issue, Nokia 7 Plus hangs touch is totally unresponsive. when i lock and unlock the screen it starts working. On second visit (23-05-2018)  they kept my phone under observation for one day. On next day Service Centre told me that they did not find such kind of issue in this device your device is totally ok. but till date i facing the same issue.

No solution found till date 

Had the same issue plus a stuck pixel on the display . I pre ordered my nokia 7 plus from nokia's India website. Went to the service center and they agreed to change the entire display panel. Its been 8 days since I have submitted my phone for repair. Now I am being told to wait for more 1-2 days as the parts are in transit. 

This is really frustrating, I didn't pay 26k for this nonsense. 

Nokia's customer care doesn't even bother to reply to emails. The chat support is pathetic as all the can say is to visit the nearest service center. This is extremely unprofessional.

Login to post a comment