I have not checked this out ... for some it may save on costs :-) :-) I use Opera browser from time to time, for those looking for a VPN this might help ...
"When you enable VPN, it starts automatically, and the blue VPN badge appears in the combined search and address bar. Click on the badge, and you will see an on/off switch, information about the amount of data transferred, the virtual location, and the the virtual IP address.
From the point-of-view of websites, your browser is now located in the country given by the virtual location. To change your virtual location, select a country from the list. If you do not choose a country, you are automatically assigned an "optimal location". To turn off VPN, flip the switch."
Hope it is of use to someone :-)
I've replied on another thread but just to spread my feedback... I went for the Nokia developer preview, downloaded the "current roll-back image" method.
I was 8.0.0 Feb security.
1. I signed up to the Nokia developer preview, downloaded the "current roll-back image"
2. Transferred it to an SD card via my computer.
3. Put SD card back in phone.
4. Rebooted phone to check file before using recovery mode.
5. However, when the phone rebooted it found the file on the SD card itself and offered to install it whilst phone was active (no need to use recovery mode).
6. I accepted and waited for the 100% to install, and then had to reboot.
7. Once rebooted I was on 8.1.0.
8. I only have April security update at present. (I suspect EE (UK Network) are blocking the May one).
When I see what we need to do to have updates, I wonder if there is some of N7+ with a bug in the updating software itself...
I try the "be patient method" by Nokia to see if my phone will update one day. My phone is already 2 updates late.