The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Wi fi issue

I m facing random signal drop of my wifi.my other mobile works fine. But Nokia 7 plus has wifi signal issue. Resolve this in next OTA.

Best Answer

I am not facing issues anymore after I reset my wifi router.. I request admin to close this thread.. all fine with the Wifi and network reception.. both are excellent on 8.1.. thanks

2 people have this question

I am facing same issue and its huge bug.

2 people like this

yes.... I am also facing the same issue....wifi signal is dropping and reinstating randomly....don't know what is the issue....hardware or software bug......hope to get it fixed in an OTA update

1 person likes this
same issue with linksys ext routerm but no issues with other routers.
Up for this. I'm experiencing this as well. Linksys Router. It just happens randomly though.

There was an update issued in 8.1 patch. Not sure if it is included in global variant update.

I`am running 8.1 and do not have wifi drop issue

Answer

I am not facing issues anymore after I reset my wifi router.. I request admin to close this thread.. all fine with the Wifi and network reception.. both are excellent on 8.1.. thanks

I bought the phone yesterday. Getting the same wifi issue. Even when connected, it says no internet connection available. Other devices working fine.

I was never getting that issue.. in fact i was getting connection or disconnection of the wifi signal.. but after I reset my wifi router.. all work fine.. so.. this issue is irrelevant to me.. pls start a new topic regarding that..

I am facing this issue on a ta-1055 model on android 8.0.0. Hopefully it is fixed when 8.1 becomes available to me.
Same here...I tried Android P dev. version and it's still the same. Notice when you hold the phone horizontally you lost thw wifi, because you probably block antenna:/ Otherwise the phone is superb. Just let me know if I should go for new one or if it's software issue. Other phones i have work perfectly on 5 and 2.4 .

There is huge problem with wifi. Upload speed is rock bottom. Does not happen with all wifi networks. Please fix asap. Reset the phone but without any benefit. Issue with both 5 and 2.4 ghz bands.

I have a wifi problem just with Twitter and LinkedIn app. With wifi doesn't work, with 3G/4G are working. I don't know why, I hope a fix for this bug. Android 8.1

1 person likes this

After resetting my router, (well I was forced to, as I was trying to fix issue with Nokia phone, by changing router settings, and screwed up), I finally changed ssid and password, and for now it's looking okay. I used meteor speed measure in android, and it's giving me consistent upload speed now. Strange, please fox still.

Login to post a comment