The community forum

Join the conversation

4g SIM + 4G SIM + MMC DUAL SIM SUPPORT WITH Dedicated slot FOR MMC

HI 

I SPEND MY LIFE IN MOBILE PHONES  SALES AND SERVICES I SAW HOW NOKIA BECOME HERO TO ZERO 

NOW ONCE AGINE FROM  ZERO TO HERO CONGRATULATION ON NEW LUNCHES PRODUCT ARE GOOD BUT SIMPLE SUGGESTION MOVE ON FROM HYBRID TO DUAL SIM WITH DEDICATED MMC SLOT DAN NO ONE CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY. AS PER CUSTOMERS REQUIREMENT NO ONE IS READY TO ADJUST WITH SINGLE SIM NOR DUAL SIM WITHOUT MMC THE NEED OF HUMAN BEING IS NEVER GET SATISFIED. GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANT U WILL LEAD TO SUCCESS... 

2 people have this question

Tech Wizard

Launches*

Thanks for corrections.

This is really an issue if you need the version for the Americas with LTE bands 2, 12, & 17, because it is only available in the lower capacity 32g version. At home, I really don't need either the second SIM or the SDXC card. However, when I vacation out of the country I need both the second SIM slot for a temporary foreign prepaid carrier SIM, as well as enough room to store vacation photos and video on a SDXC card.

1 person likes this

Community Hero

I agree. I have a lift in two European countries and I currently have to choose between an SD card or a second SIM, very frustrating.

Login to post a comment