The community forum

Join the conversation

FM radio

Hi, bought s 7 plus this week on Vodafone Ireland website,shows and states FM radio present,it's not ,why? False advertising,I'm currently awaiting a reply from VF Ireland,Nokia this is false advertising, thought after the 950 u would wake up,but obviously not,it's a healthy breaker for me,and will never buy Nokia again

2 people have this question

I had the same problem when i ordered from the three.ie website. For some reason the carriers think there is a FM tuner. Nokia should enable this feature if possible.

1 person likes this

I am too disappointed as I thought it has FM based on various sites claiming it 

1 person likes this
I request nokia representative to address the same .we are expecting comment from them , it will give us feeling that nokia is considering our concerns.
I am also facing comments from my surrounding people like ... 1. You spend Rs. 26000 and there is no FM 2. Nokia 6.1 has FM 3. You have paid Rs.26000 for yellow display 4. Your camera apps freezes while our 10k have better performance I am happy about one thing that is timely security updates but that is not all satisfied me. You are Nokia , consumer brand , quality is identity of Nokia. We are not able to defend the brand value with surrounding people.

1 person likes this
Ajit , the yellow tint is a hardware issue because I'm not having that issue better you go & talk costomer care.
Hi Aniket, I have visited the service centre , no display spare part is available, all ready few customers with same query are in awaiting condition for spare part.I think this is dummye Nokia ,they(Hmd Global) are just making money on brand value.
Login to post a comment