The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Reg :: Steps to move app from Phone Memory to SD Card [URGENT]

Hi team,

Can any one share the STEPS or Screen shot to move my app [phone] to SD card.

Pranam

Saravanan

Best Answer

There is no way until google fixes it or Nokia does something which is least likely.. i think 64gb must be enough to install huge amount of apps to the phone.

Answer

There is no way until google fixes it or Nokia does something which is least likely.. i think 64gb must be enough to install huge amount of apps to the phone.

i will buy 128GB SD and use it.

Thanks Falesh.

Hi guys is anyone having trouble when receiving incoming calls while the mobile in pocket. Because it doesn't have the pocket mode feature. It causes me a lot of inconvenience, is there anyone plz help me in this situation.....

i didnt find in receiving incoming calls while mobile in my shirt or pant pocket.

am using airtel

I'm not talking about the sim I'm taking about the mobile. With the touch sensitivity that Nokia 7 plus has it automatically answering/rejecting the calls while the mobile in pocket

i haven't find any pocket mode options or auto answer/reject calls in Nokia 7 Plus oreo 8.1.

Hi Saravanan...... I'm facing an issue so I'm asking people like you guys are facing the same issue or not???

Hi Pruthivi raj,, 

i didn't found any issue in my device for answering and rejecting call.

K bro, thanks......
Login to post a comment