The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia 7Plus ( Android P / Beta Prev. ) Bugs?

Hi guys
I updated the Android P Preview today and have to say that it has quite a lot of bugs.
Does anyone know whether updates for the preview always have to be installed via ADB? Or will future updates be possible directly via OTA?

Direct bugs I knew:
+Camera ( HDR does not work)
++HomeScreen ( SwipeUp Menu and App Menu ) do not work independently.
+HomeScreen ( GoogleSearchbar is no longer round ) Bug?
++Sim/Call( DualSim does not work, only one Sim is recognized) ** Device from Germany
+HomeScreen ( GoogleNow // News are gone? When swiping to the right, no news menu is displayed)

All in all, fine. That there is an update to Android P so quickly.
I hope to see new versions soon

2 people have this question

Hello. I also tried the Developer Preview for the Nokia 7 Plus but Glance and double tap to wake seem to have disappeared or somehow not working. I got past the WiFi issue of not connecting upon flashing the developer preview by forgetting the WiFi passwords and reconnecting. Google now with swipe right is definitely not working and swipe up is somehow buggy because it shows the multitasking first and then the apps, not sure if this is the correct behaviour.

1 person likes this

I also registered for beta version and completed the process like providing imei no, network status, country but i did not get the beta version update....
how and why?

1 person likes this
@Mohit Bahri It's very important! That they are familiar with a deeper matter. The Android P build must be flashed manually. An update via OTA is not possible. The Nokia must first be completely reset via the recovery menu. If you have an SD card, you can copy the dev build to the SD card and make an update via SD.

1 person likes this
@user1516745096329 I have the same problems. Double tapping doesn't work on me either. Neither is the Glance Screen function. Otherwise, I didn't notice any more mistakes. Nevertheless, for now I think I'll go back to Android Oreo. Since Android P still has too many bugs. I think these problems occur because this is a direct image of Google. All the customization of Nokia Build are still coming
@user1516745096329 I have the same problems. Double tapping doesn't work on me either. Neither is the Glance Screen function. Otherwise, I didn't notice any more mistakes. Nevertheless, for now I think I'll go back to Android Oreo. Since Android P still has too many bugs. I think these problems occur because this is a direct image of Google. All the customization of Nokia Build are still coming

1 person likes this

I have installed Android P and checked that the camera doesn't support bokeh mode.

how can I activate it

2 people like this
Login to post a comment